• Pier Inspections and Repair
• Dam Inspections and Maintenance
• Bridge Inspections (Level 1,2 and 3)
• Underwater Acoustic Sonar Imaging
• Light Salvage
• Ships Husbandry
• Scientific Diving and Support
• Underwater P.E. Services
• Site Investigation and Risk Assessments
• Remedial Investigation and Clean-up Actions
• Regulatory Compliance and Coordination
• Quality and Safety Management
• Curriculum Development
• Surface Supplied Diving Procedures
• OSHA and USACE Regulations
• Underwater Specialties
AOR INTERNATIONAL, LLC is a Native American, Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business specializing in underwater inspection, repair and maintenance. Our key personnel have extensive experience in all aspects of underwater operations. This experience gives our team a unique advantage in the underwater industry, in both the public and private sectors.
We integrate three principles in every job we do: safety, quality, and professionalism. They are the driving force behind all operations. Our successful record of accomplishment is a direct result of keeping these ideals at the forefront of our day-to-day work.
Given our organization’s size and principles, we are in a unique position to provide flexible, cost-effective underwater services to support our clients’ project needs.